A multidisciplinary BA Design graduate of Goldsmiths College, exploring work that investigates social issues through art and collaboration.
An ideal tutor for students (of any level) wishing to:
- Develop their ability to conceptualise projects;
- Learn new techniques to create ideas;
- Vary their drawing practise;
- Challenge their idea of 'art' or 'design';
- Discover unusual academic references;
- Learn how to involve real people in their practice
- Discover alternative research methods;
- Create compelling sketchbooks;
- Write personal statements for art subject university applications;
- Learn basic adobe suite techniques;
- Be more creative!
Technical knowledge includes: In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop; drawing techniques, experimental concept development; workshop planning and leading; event production and a variety of other craft skills.
Life experience includes: running a ski chalet; working in a hospice; running art classes for primary schools; being a team leader in hobbycraft; qualifying as a massage therapist; leading emotional peer support team.
Character traits: empathetic; calm; cheery; creative; patient; supportive; reliable; organised; conceptual; practical; honest; friendly.