The team at Tutorful is excited to announce that our new improved online classroom is ready to launch! But why have we made the switch?
Built by the Tutorful development team and in collaboration with hundreds of dedicated students and tutors, the classroom has been developed with the needs of our users front of mind at all times. The new classroom gives Tutorful full control of its future development and allows us to continually add new features to improve your teaching experience. If there is a feature you think would improve your learning or teaching experience, let us know and we will endeavor to make it happen!
The classroom includes a range of new tools and features designed to give you the best online learning experience. Most importantly, we’ve improved the stability of the platform and ironed out any technical glitches. Other new features include:
- Our intuitive whiteboard gives you the ability to minimise the video and sidebar to increase the amount of whiteboard space
- More reliable and better-quality video calling
- Our screen sharing function enables the tutor to easily share information with you
- Our document viewer means you can share a range of file types and edit them together in real-time
- Our help feature gives you access to a comprehensive troubleshooting guide to help with any technical issues you may have
- The classroom includes a range of new tools and features designed to give you the best online learning experience.
You can trial the new classroom here. We recommend you give it a go before your first lesson to make sure everything works as it should.
If you are a tutor and don’t currently use the online classroom and you like to know more about how it works - let us know! We’re positive it will allow you to get the most out of your lessons.
If you have any questions about the new classroom, you can find our FAQ’s here or don’t hesitate to contact us on 0114 3830989